Fear breeds fear. Anyone who speaks that fear motivates, speaks a falsehood. Fear asphyxiates, suffocates, annihilates, and penetrates. It asphyxiates the heart, suffocates hope, annihilates dreams, and penetrates love. Fear siphons out what it wants and leaves nothing but hollow shell and no form. Fear is not a target, a goal, a reason, a foundation, a choice, a want, a need, a degree. Fear is nothing. And in this it is the nothingness beyond nothing; not existing, not formulated, never invented, not of creation.
Yet all things feed off of fear. All beings enunciate the name and therefore bring it into existence. All truth is formed in sound. All truth made real in the reality of man’s wanting. If fear is manifested as real, fear becomes real. But fear is only real in the state of illusion: a drifter in a drifter’s dream. The fear exists but as an empty substance incapable of damage and doings, unless deemed powerful by the doer. Fear is irreparable in its demise and circumvented by ‘evil’-doers for the potential outcome of formulating causation of doom.
There is no fear in fear. Though it seems multi-dimensional, thick and heavy, it is unsubstantial, nonexistence, and not worth the breath to speak. This is troubling and two-fold, as doers wanting good feed fear in a round-about way; thinking they are making betterment of the world, they choose within to do injustice to self and others. They live in fear, but perpetually think and tell the self, very much the ego-self, they are good-doers. Anyone who thinks of themselves as a good-doer is not—he is in actuality the breeder of fear. Only those blessed in humility are the bringers of light.
All are humble, but most have forgotten. Therefor all are bringers of light and all are ready to establish peace; though many be trapped in a terrible illusion within illusion. You will know these ones, the trapped ones, by their actions and words. Though limiting in-depth and breadth, they will seem to appear grand and all-knowing; they will speak of the way, of the light, of the truth, and utter this substance with such grandiose that the onlooker himself will think himself twice-blessed in the knowing.
But there is no love found within the proclaimer of truth. He who proclaims with the echo of self, proclaims naught. It is only he who proclaims the light of all, in the knowing of all, in the finding of naught, that knows the dynamics of proclaiming truth extinguishes the capability before first sound is recognized. For no true man in the living flesh can detach from the self of self, from the substance of ego, for the extension of being necessary to proclaim a truism.
Whilst still in the entrapment of body, some desire will ease its way through mind. Some memory, some trickery, some past reflection or projection into the future, or even seen future, will wiggle its worm into thought, and in this manner create what is a reflection of self and not of the wholeness of all. Therefore all words are delicate in their essence, unnecessary in the quest for truth, when quest be naught and truth be all.
All such deemed healing, though healing be unnecessary, is found in the element of light, in the absence of truth’s valor and victorious quest. Thee seeking the truth need seek less and rest more in the light that already abounds. All seekers who battle will succumb to self, all seekers that give of nothing will find the nothing, and in this find peace. Too many ways have been mapped and this is the man-created map of fear: a matrix of choices and deemed righteous ways that the leader has led the needy through. Only the leader himself be blinded by his own authority, and pride-filled belt that makes his soul swell as the belly of swine in his majestic findings.
All who follow the leader blinded are still blind. All who succumb to the spillage of swine are the eaters of swine. Choose not the path of the masses blinded by the light without, when the light within breeds sufficient fuel. This is the scenario of fear undone in illusion—wherein fear masquerades as truth and leaders follow the follower. Any leader that feeds off of his own success in monetary gain, sun-worship, gaiety of celebration, pamphlets of recognition, face of flesh, or high-end democracy of gratitude, situates himself for the failure of failings. Having created a life in which the failings are deemed unnecessary and impossible as he is perfection and the way.
In this light, the maker of the truth has established his one as Holy, and left the rest behind as unholy and wanting. Any who create the others as wanting and in need creates the established base of fear. Hierarchy itself creates fear; and yet so many great-ones, though great they be not, freely create this hierarchy. Only the one who recognizes his own meekness shall be the leader of all, and even in him, though gender denotes no recognition, all shall find their very own self, and in doing so the leader is swiftly dissolved before readily formed.
Any and all thinking they have found a true voice in another have so quickly forgotten their own voice that the separation distills their very inner light, creating a sacrifice unnecessary and unwilling, if given choice. There is no true leader that can take away the pain of the all, until each step of the all is removed from illusion, and each, seeing himself as light, shines bright. All who search for another, or find themselves beneath another, have found themselves deeper on the shelf of illusion.
Whether low or high on the shelf of illusion makes no cause for argument, rather on the highest rung or the lowest. All longitudes and latitudes are forgiven and erased in the seeking of justice wrapped, and say thee warped, in the illusion of fear. Shall he be king in illusion or pauper, tis the same; all is a game when the prize and the food is fear. All leads to the same beginning and ending. The swine fed, slaughtered, and then made feed. A cyclic unending center of creation: fear begetting fear.
It is important to establish for the one self, bathed in ego rather thick, so the film sticks to the substance that is akin to skin in a way of the snake that has outgrown a clinging skin, that he, in his established state of fear, seep into the fear itself. In this way the man within the clinging skin can it seems ‘burst’ out of such dismay. This is not done in the shedding of the outer layer, nor done by cutting through to breathe. But this is what idling ones think.
The idling think that to escape the smothering of fear they must break out and leave the fear behind. This is the trickery of illusion. For to break out of fear is to announce that fear exists and denounce the salve of ever-present love. To break out is to imply that something is left behind, that an authority of power has trapped, that one is the victim of an event, once trapped and left in the oblivion of want. One cannot break out of something that does not exist. One cannot escape that which is nothing but phantom ghost haunting with the very own thoughts of self.
One is not breaking out of fear; one is breaking out of the illusion of self. The illusion is what blinds. There is nothing, no one, and no doing or undoing to leave behind. Yet, the one clings to the fear of fear, thinking if he might only out run and escape, he shall be set free. This freedom is an illusion that comes at a cost. Yet there is no price to be paid for the freedom that is freely given and not even established as a gift; as no giver is evident, beyond the interior light of pureness.
What is happening is the masses are seeking to escape, seeking to follow, seeking to seek, searching for the numerically infinite answers in the voices of numerically infinite self-filled ones, thinking that to journey is to establish a quest of willing endeavor that leads to a goal of submissive sacrifice for the higher good of self. And here is the error of this way, if error be found in the hind-scope of illusion, as all is in hind-sight once spoken or surmised by the one in the name of the all.
The first error found in the thinking of error. The second found in the act of thinking itself, as no freedom is found in the thinking. Freedom is already, and flows beyond the illusion of thought formed upon thought. The third error, in order not denoting characteristics of evident need, is the one of following. None that follow shall be found. All that follow not are already found. The fourth deemed error is in the seeking to seek—in the forethought of determining how, when, where, why, and what to seek. This is evident in the confusion of the heart. All heart confusion is an establishment of fear. All trickery denotes fear. All heart-confusion is brought upon self by the trickery of illusion.
None are chosen and all are chosen. Though the self of self would like to decorate himself as chosen and in this way creates the separation further, feeding the illusion of fear. The fifth error is in the search for the answer, when no answer shall be found from the essence of self of no self. No truth established by the one of one; for the self of self cannot establish, nor seek, nor find, nor determine the equation of truth without the establishment first of pure heart rendered surrendered and eradicated of ego-ness.
Thusly, all truths sought are sought by one deemed as one in search of broken ideologies created in illusion by one deemed as one in search of broken ideologies created in illusion. Say thee that even the ones of the masses proclaimed as the infinite wisdom of all-bearing truth are made dimmed in the circumventing of man, in man’s making of proclamations, his twisting of what was seen in the reality of his own mind, in the creation he invented while thinking he was seeing the truth.
This is to mean that the very prophet or giver of light, though he be pure and beckoning the goodness within and without, and in the scope of love and wisdom, connected to the all, that his gifts, as they pour down to the mouth of one, are fed upon by the one of one, by the self of self, by the ego burning with hunger, by the prideful, by the self-deemed ‘sinner,’ by the ‘holier,’ by the ‘wiser,’ by the ‘chosen,’ and in this way the very truth of the all become(s) instantly demolished in the intestines of the illusion of one: fed, digested, and bleed out through the hole of mouth, formed into sounds that are not of the Holy one of All but of the man who feels his duty is to proclaim the goodness.
The truth is found in the selfless one. Though truth tells us clearly, in reflection and beyond reflection, that any man who pens or speaks, say even mumbles what his mind has seen, creates what the self-filled one wishes to see. Therefore all words uttered or scribed unless from source of source are manly created. And it is man who claims it is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, not the God, or ‘higher’ one, or shadow, or even merriment of All that so many struggle to comprehend. It is man who says this is the only way, not some speaker of the All. For who would create separation from that which is of love? And what power of love could live if deemed a separator?
Separation is an illusion created by man to feed the fear, for man believes he is this fear, sees himself as fear, and lives off of fear; he passes this fear about as if some prize. Preaching of the fear. Promising suffering more than love. For in the face of fear love is not obtained. Not even possible as a dream. Why would souls of souls create this so? Why would man proclaim he is the knower, if not first wanting to be in the know to alleviate his potential fear of very self?
1) All men free of fear need be not right or wrong. This is the first indicator of truth. And the rest shall follow.
2) Creation was not formed by the one that is proclaimed as the only; all oneness creates separation.
3) All who think they are the wise are the un-wisest of the all, for none in human form can claim to know the full of truth. Better to follow one that is heartless and twisted but knows of his own human frailties than to follow the one that proclaims to be healed and all-knowing. For the seeker of the whole truth is the seeker of foolish pride. To think he, of such little being, can know the established truth of all in the seeking for the sight of one, is to think the all is made readily available for the singular ego. Such silliness prevails, as self-proclaimed angels and prophets skip about in their merriment and enlightened state of knowing naught—but no true one can be so enlightened without also carrying the suffering of all.
4) He who is truly in the connection of all, in the state of merciful grace, or deemed necessary for the refinement of truth brought out of illusion, shall collect the all, not just the ego-based delectable pieces. How silly to think that the one that is entirely gleeful is the one that is made way through the wall of illusion. No, he just dances in a different state of parallel fogginess, only drifted to the part of fear that is denounced and unnecessary in its waking and claiming. Here fear feeds of the almost forgotten ego. Yet, if ego is truly removed then he would be a walking invisible one, seeable to the few, and let go by the masses of illusion. Beware of the merry-dancers who think they know the way, for they are equally blinded, dancing in a pond of scum, they think feels as honey.
5) All truths come from within. No truths are found outside in a source. All source is already created and already reviewed. This is not to say to stop searching, for words can be found in sources rendered, but only by the eye that has been purged of thorn.
6) Until the remembering one remembers his own light of truth, all renderings he crosses will be lathered in his own selfish wants. He will likely find truths that validate his singular truth; hunt truths that lift himself further into glory; create truths that make him dignified in self. Therefore be cautious of the one who establishes truth upon truth upon truth; pointing the way of his cause and his righteousness; for he is creating these very paths to coat his own ego in worthiness, in an attempt to denounce the fear that eats away at his daunting soul. His light will likely shake and quake the sufferer, but shall not render the sufferer filled, only lessened and deemed less than, somehow unable to see the truth because of inadequacy, ill-will, lack of studious eye, or lack of the ability. Any and all that create a preponderance of proclamation that feed back to proving the self worthy, right, or justifiable in word, speech and action, are so creating out of ego-base; and though they be guised as do-gooder, they are only feeding the illusion as the ghost-rider that tramples across earth crushing the living creatures below in the name of sowing the field for future. All crushers are crushers. Any and all that claim to be crushing to purge, shift, sift, or merge into a future of wholeness are still crushers. All that crush do not carry their inner light, they proclaim their inner-ego.
7) Anyone who scribes the truth from the all will do so as an incomplete one, not entirely of the earth and not entirely of the divine. Here they are perfect nowhere, as no perfection exists. To think on perfection is to separate and make one into the lesser and another into the more. No perfected one shall be the giver of truth; he will still have frailties, doubts, insecurities, and remain in his humanness.
8) Any claiming to have found the whole truth are deluded by their need to find the truth, as only those of non-attachment to the truth shall discover what is innately available to all. And in seeing the all shall know readily that the truth so rendered is not given but found beneath and beyond the layers of illusion. For illusion is like a sphere around the illusion of one, and there for also evident amongst the all. What the one in illusion creates causes the fall of all. What the one in illusion creates causes the lifting of all. For in a world built out of sticks that lean one upon the next tilted in uncertainty, when one falls the all fall; when one is reconstructed the all are reconstructed. One must begin to see that there is no gravity found outside of illusion, and all that is remains neither broken, scattered, or placed upward or downward. In such a make-believe land of hierarchy, the game continues onward, ceasing to create unity, and creating further separation.
9) The truth of separation is clarifying itself, as the whole believe the sticks are standing upright. In truth no such sticks exist and nothing falling or in disguise or in mist is being revealed. Still there is a collective who believe they are uncovering, rediscovering, unmasking, or announcing a hidden truth that is now at our disposal; if we only seek, if we only focus, if we only be good-doers. This is trickery, still. Though deemed worthier by the masses in the claiming of unification and certainty of reconciliation of truth rendered into wholeness, allness, and the all, it still is the trickery of fear.
10) In claiming one is the establisher of uncurtaining, of the ability to see beyond what others see, is to claim the others see not. This is silliness and often can lead to a center of ego-ness so thick that the breeder of such self-illusion truth smells of stench.
11) Here in this way, in the establishment of the claimer, there is a need for some onlookers of claimed truth-giver to run back to an ideology and rigid structure of truth created by an ego-base to negate the perceived sufferings rendered by the ‘giver.’ For the one seeing (onlooker) the self-proclaimed finder of the truth (giver), in recognizing the false-one, (the creator of self-based illusion to propel himself to higher seat, and take pity upon the masses still locked in their poor, miserly gross state), in this way forces an affliction upon self, further feeding the inner fear of inadequacy. He, the onlooker, seeing himself lacking, therefore sees the other (giver) proclaiming this deemed false truth as lacking, and in so being lost, he (onlooker) runs back to dogma to fill himself with the holes eradicated and resurfaced in the sight of self-judging of one and judging of the other self-based one (giver).
12) Judgment is created and fostered when one proclaims he is a freedom fighter outside the realm of dogma, but still persecuting and sacrificing for the greater of mankind. Such foolishness to put on such a hat and wear such a shield. To pin a ribbon across the chest that reads and announces: I am a truth finder. I found the truth. And you can too. You can; you just don’t know how. Follow me. Do these things. Follow this list. Read this book. And give me that profiteering seed, that one that says: I am doing good; so thusly I must profit. We laugh at this, no less or more than the rest. But we laugh. Not in a state of demise or mockery, but at the very game itself, the mockery so interbred that the very breeders forget what it is they create.
13) It is simple enough to foresee and tell: If one who is proclaiming to be of the truth supplies the other with the way to the truth than he knows nothing of truth. There is no list, no way of being, no established protocol, no rights and wrongs. The all is already the truth; the human is trapped in thinking if the right one comes along who has already paved the way, he shall only need follow. This is silly, as the way is already carved within, just temporary filled and unfilled with illusion. And even this be illusion, as all is clear with the “awakened” one.
14) To say one is awakened is a falsery not judged or unjudged, or something that needs to be undone or made right; not a falsery in the sense of deemed unworthy or unholy, just a falsery in the illusion of naught. In saying one is awakened deems the rest asleep. This establishes separation. Where there is separation fear is bred. So in even claiming one knows and the rest do not by default is to feed the fear of the masses. For what is wrong with the other singular ones that they cannot see what the one sees, or one deemed no longer one, but of the all? This is humanness and this is frailty; yet this is necessary in finding some escape from illusion.
15) Some words must be weaved to make sense of something of the nothing, or the nothing will perpetually be lost in the silence. Until comes a day of reestablishing the truth of all, then words will cease to exist and the water that we are shall be purified by the water of all. There is no judgment from where this river flows, and all silliness, laughter, and instability of effort-free words are merely the illusion brought through the one to the one. Still the illusion must live of the illusioned one to decipher where he be.
16) What would be effectiveness is to demolish all titles of hierarchy. Though how this is to be established in a fear-bred state of hierarchy is troublesome to the masses. For how can one so bent on the foundation of oneness see that the whole universe is not of his making; that he is no less the core of the world than the one seed of the one apple is the core of all sweetness. Still he thinks himself enough, and to intensify and validate this experience of the one, he feeds himself upon fear, and establishes a fear-base that must breed and live out fear. He gives out this fear, so he can remind himself of his oneness and wholeness.
17) Where there is fear there is no truth. Where there is fear there is a dampening of unreason, a disconnect of heart-mind, and a reminder of the suffering. Fear is an indicator of the highest-illusion. All is stemmed from fear that breeds separation. Therefore hierarchy is stemmed from fear. Therefore one is stemmed from fear. Therefore titles are stemmed from fear.
18) But what word does not automatically create separation? This is dependent entirely on who is speaking and creating the truth. The vibration of the truth of the one connected to the all will be none of labels and wandering of thought that leads to the end product of goal and accomplishment. Whereas the vibration of illusion will always and without fail point to a way.
19) Where there is an exact way there is illusion. All exactness is a product of man and his wanderings. Where one man wanders alone the all is forgotten. Where one in his being with all wanders in the realm of truth, in the place between, the true middle ground, then he can speak of such ponderings that instead of growing upward from seed to tree, grown inward to the mystery created and forged within the emptiness of seed.
20) All breeders of fear devise a system, a plan, a way, a path. All creation from one has loop-holes, feasible failings, ways to stumble of the avenue of the right, and techniques to make the one feel more separate in his oneness. This creates further fear. The one thrown of the path has few options, even as the path is illusion in form. His options, so entirely limiting, create the chaos of worsening (if degrees be rendered) fear, the chaos of panic and self-inflicted guilt, dismay, and loathing of the one.
21) Where there is loathing of the one, the one self-focused and deemed unworthy creates more fear. This is seen in protesting, defense, mockery, even punishment of the previous forbearer of self-truth.
22) The self-based one thinking he has created a ‘right’ path to assist the masses out of illusion has in actuality created a dogma of his own self-creation that entices and temporarily ricochets another singular-one out of his shell of low self-worth into thinking he has found the answers in the guidelines. In so following such false guidelines and finding himself either in further illusion of grandiose or further illusion of self-hatred, he spawns blame and judgment on the self-filled one who created such guide, or he goes onward to be a proclaimer of new-found truth, pushing the ‘truth’ of his one-singular self, onto another. This feels as poison.
23) All truths that feel as poison are poison. Even this truth currently scribed is nothing but the interpretation fed through the filter of one. This claims no righteousness or knowing, only the flowing of a source unknown through a one of the all unknown.
24) To define these very words is to label and to feed into the labyrinth of illusion.
25) Therefore all claimed truths are better forgotten once learned. In such the learning has already transpired long ago, and all are in the state of remembering in a place of no place and no time, and no memory.
26) For all is all.
27) It is impossible to convey the all through one without contradictions. The all contradicts reason. And the all speaks extreme reason. This too, is contradiction in truth.
28) In recognizing any indoctrination is formed first from doctrinarians, one gains insight into the source. Seek not the path, the light and the way, seek the source of truth. All man who scribes a truth is merely man scribing a truth.
29) Those that appear as the ones transcribing a truth from beyond the scope of reason are merely a message gatherer of the collective. Deem them not more worthy and deem them not fanatical. This is merely their interpretation of the truth based on the knowledge based made readily available to the all. It is not a matter of worthiness, or ready-ment.
30) No man of mortal flesh has the authority to deem one more saintly than another, more of a part of creation, more of a sacrificer or giver; for the very label creates separateness.
31) The all of the all recognize the separateness with sight not given but opened. Not opened by another who deemed them enough—a sight opened by the seer who deems himself enough.
32) In seeing the enough-ness of the all, in recognizing every being who walks is enough, inherently good, inherently deserving, and inherently suffering, one is reopened to the interior castle of self and made to travel in the corridors of illusions. Here the illusion is brought up as fear after fear after fear, falsehood after falsehood after falsehood. Until he, being in the state of heart-mind connection, as the false shroud of illusion has been cast aside temporarily (for it always returns in the frail state of living amongst illusion), gains the capacity to see beyond the fear in the elegant state of even the self-based truth begetting fear.
33) Out of illusion, he then recalls the past afflictions he has made upon the others, the judgment, the sufferings brought onto self and then to others not from necessary intention but the cause that comes from causation; he then sees the way he walks in the illusion can either breed more fear and deepen the illusion of one and all, or cast out fear and bring in the light and love of all.
34) To bring in is to bring into self, and to fuel the illusion of self, so the light can take over what was not and eradicate the pains of illusion. Pains unequal in their un-quenching ability. For no source can quench the illusion of pain accept the illusion brought out of the darkness into the light.
35) As the people search for salves, watch them in their weary state.
Firstly, there are the earthbound salves of illusion found in the form of substance; taken in by the senses.
Secondly, there are the emotion-bound salves of the human need, taken in by the comfort of desire dreamed.
Thirdly, there are the psychological-bound salves of imaginary gain, taken in by the seeker on his self-invented path of hierarchy.
Fourthly, there are the mind-bound salves of victory, taken in by the seeker that proclaims himself saved, rendered awakened, established as the one; he is created by the very illusion of fear as the opportunist masked in brittle-false humility. Watch him as he lays his pavement down upon his very path. You shall see how his very road crumbles in the announcement of his self as victorious one. You shall see him clearly.
Fifthly, there are the soul-bound salves of creation, taken in by the seeker as the one that deems his self so lathered in the light that he is above all. He shall reject all infliction, all suffering, all ill-spoken words, and deem himself only worthy of the rest that vibrate, preach, proclaim, or share as he. You shall know him readily by the pain he causes the suffering one. For he has become so mighty in his own cause and care that he has dismissed the illusion of suffering inside the dream and only grasped happiness. He has become the grasper and attached one to joy and good-will and service and endless love. Yet, he has left humanity behind. Though he breeds love and gives love willingly, and from a heart much purified and connected to all, he still breeds separation.
36) Anyone who lays claim breeds separation.
37) All words must be forgotten and only love of all embraced.
38) True truths speak of the abandonment of self, the acceptance of the light within to see the light with all, the embellishments of ego’s pride, (dismissiveness, narrowness, and self-righteousness) erased as temporary illusion, the sower of easement of suffering, embracement of all, and compassion for all re-birthed from the one not forgotten or less remembered, but the one so drowned in illusion of fear that the exact knowing has (had) been eradicated and a foundation of fear surmised as truth.
39) In the last binding, the seeker who is neither seeking nor wanting, shall be bound to the suffering of the all. Here he will remain until the choice is presented by the self for the all, and by the all for the illusion of self. Shall the unbinding of suffering be undone and the layering of self removed for the love of all, or shall the binding of self remain, and, in this ego-state of submission and middle ground, the being, in so wanting the all of suffering removed, be this one connected to this all in order to dismiss an illusion of heart-mind. In this there remain no other avenues.
40) All eradication is undone when the bonds are untied; yet, at the same instant, all bonds are tied, if the eradication is undone. For in creating the undoing one reinforces something was one that needed to be undone.
41) And here is the last illusion: in thinking the self has the power to do anything, when the self is neither here nor there, and the power is not claimable or dismissible.
42) For the light is neither eagerly resting in waiting or dynamically pushing the one to start. The light is. All is the light. And the illusion of self is already the light.
43) Here is the greatest (if degrees there be) submission of self: in surrendering the very cause of self, in announcing the no-self without proclamation, word, or recognition. For how can something of naught surrender, be forgiven, or be returned? One is naught. All is all.
44) Thusly the last binding is found in the un-submitting and removal of the last want. The very want of the removal of self from a self that is non-existing, yet ever-present in the presence of the unwavering purity of light.
45) Here is where the illusion is set adrift. Not in the unbinding, but in the recognition of infinite light. Here there is no path.
46) All words equate another question and their own proclamation. Once cannot speak of release without having one that was first attached. One cannot speak of seeking without having one that was first available to seek. One cannot speak of un-attaching to the journey without having one that was first attached and without having a journey.
47) There is no one. There is no journey. Here is the simplest of complexities rendered as truth.
48) No creation can exist in oneness and singularity; this is evident in the stars that witness the seasons. In the light that shines after death. In
the illusion of end and the forgetfulness of beginning. None is a creator that thinks his creation is in separation. All is all, and all denying all are
trapped in illusion. So be it. And clinging shall remain. So see it and freedom shall follow.